POLICY REGARDING COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT AND DESIGNATION OF A COPYRIGHT AGENT
librairie-polis.com has adopted and implemented the following policy regarding copyright infringement. This policy provides information aboutlibrairie-polis.com designated agent for receipt of copyright infringement claims pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA), 17 USC § 512, and how to make a claim for copyright infringement to librairie-polis.com’s DMCA agent.
librairie-polis.com respects the intellectual property rights of others and requires those that visit our web site located atlibrairie-polis.com (the “Site”) or use our network to do the same.librairie-polis.com may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, remove or disable access to material on its Site or its network that infringes upon the copyright rights of others. As an ISP, in cases wherelibrairie-polis.com provides Internet access only, its ability to disable or remove material may be limited. In those cases, where librairie-polis.com acts as a conduit only, the infringing materials are not hosted on its Site or network.
If you believe that your work has been used on our Site or our network in any manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please notifylibrairie-polis.com’s copyright agent by written notice at the address provided below. The notice should include the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright allegedly infringed;
- A description of the copyrighted work you claim has been infringed, including a copy of the copyrighted work or the web page address where the copyrighted work may be found;
- Identification of the location on our website or network of the material you claim has been infringed, or the link or reference to another website that contains the material you claim has been infringed;
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the material at issue is not authorized by the copyright owner, the agent of the copyright owner or the law; and
- A statement by you that the information in this notification is accurate and a statement, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner of the material allegedly infringed or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.